Our drivers are all certified through the state, and have had extensive background checks including an FBI background check. We take great care in providing good instruction to help students prepare for the MN State Road exam, but also provide the groundwork to developing the proper habits when driving.
Not only the proper techniques in city traffic but also the proper skills required to drive safely on the freeways and other situations not tested by the State.
Classes Taken at Another School
If you took your classroom training through your High School and want to take your behind-the-wheel with us, you will need a Letter of Completion from the school. Bring this Letter of Completion to us and we will issue you a Blue Card upon your registration with us as your Behind the Wheel instructors. This Blue Card is what you will need to take your Permit Test. We will also give you all the information you will need for scheduling your behind-the-wheel lessons. Please contact us with any questions.
Reasons to take your Behind-the-Wheel at 1st Class Driving School
- Home or school pick-up for behind the wheel lessons.
- Experienced, patient instructors, help make the students and parents more comfortable.
- Schedule all three lessons at your convenience.
- We will match or beat most school districts BTW prices. You have a choice. Take your classes at school and BTW with 1st Class Driving School
- 1:1 student driver ratio.
- Finish in as little as two months.